Saturday, August 15, 2009

Coffee Break!

I have a new addiction.....facebook. I LOVE seeing all the people I went to school with, WITH CHILDREN!!!! It's so funny! I have to post pictures of my kids too, I know, but it's just the neatest thing. I found people I haven't seen or heard from in years....on facebook. Several of them, within a 100 mile radius....can't believe I haven't run into SOMEBODY! Also, found someone I used to work with in Columbus, AND one of my best friends ever who moved away not long after the twins were born. I miss her!

Found family....mine and Jay's. Wish I could pop open facebook and see him again. He would be amazed at how Y2K and his widgets and thingamabobs have turned out. He would also be oh so proud of his children. C playing the violin, it's AWESOME, but she hates it. M being in scouts, not so sure he would like that, but he liked camping, and outdoors, and we are using the tent that he, Chris Brigham and Uncle Dud use to use when they went on "bike" trips. MK is such a doll. She is so much like I used to be. Very imaginative, can sit and play for hours with barbie.

I still find myself sad, wishing he was still here. I know he's in our hearts, but there's just something about that voice and his ways I really miss. Our dining room light flickers. He HATED that and had a FIT every time it did. Now, we laugh every time and say it's him. There is ALWAYS a hawk sitting on the power lines when we leave the neighborhood. He used to tell me he was coming back as a hawk....so, there he is.... I wanna believe he sees us. I wanna believe that he would be happy with how the kids have turned out, except they do poot and they do talk about snot and boogers (Oh he would DIE! lol) And they ALL have the one trait that makes them Keehley....the double chin, but THANK YOU JESUS! They don't have his nose! He was MOST worried about that.. Man, we miss you!

0 comments: